Five things I love about coloring in public:
1. No rules, no stress, no mistakes, and no deadlines.
2. Sometimes I kinda miss kindergarten.
3. My left brain can just stay home and take a nap.
4. Adults try to figure out if I’m actually coloring just to color. (And why.)
5. Kids try to figure out if I’m actually coloring just to color. (And if I’m actually an adult.)
Oh, and it also makes the hours fly by at R-boy’s chess tournament.
Colored any refrigerator art of your own lately?
by julie rybarczyk